Acoustical treatment and Noise control
An acoustically quiet area can be compared to a well-lit one.Everyone understands the importance of a well-lit environments in schools, workplaces and other similar locations.The same importance can be found in acoustically quiet environments.
The current high noise pollution in society is taking its toll on each individuals mental and physical well-being.It is a cause of tiredness, insomnia, headaches and other ailments.This can be avoided by using acoustical treatment techniques.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF GOOD ACOUSTICAL TREATMENT?
Excellent understanding between speakers and listeners, low level of artificial sound sources, just plain comfort.
Each of us spends all of our life in the midst of various sounds, which makes the scale of quality in acoustic treatment diverse and different - expectations vary between locations.
OUR COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN buildings that are included in the category of special constructions(Factories, learning institutions, shopping malls, arenas). In searching for the best solutions our company frequently collaborates with architects , engineers , designers and ventilation experts.In special cases requiring creative and novel results , our company co-operates with acoustical measurement labs worldwide.
ACOUSTICAL TREATMENT, SOUND ISOLATION AND NOISE CONTROL DESIGN STEPS
Acoustical measurements - STI, RT , SPL and others
Analysis, problem identification and possible solutions
Conclusions and results
- Authoritative supervision
- Education facilities - Laboratories, schools and universities kindergartens
- Sports facilities - Arenas, halls, pools, stadiums
- Cultural facilities - Theaters, libraries , museums, Exhibition Halls
- commercial buildings - shopping malls, sales centers
- administration buildings - banks, courts, offices, conference halls, call centers
- Industrial buildings - factories, laboratories
- religious buildings - churches, cathedrals, chapels
- leisure areas - clubs, zoos, amusement parks
- various accommodation buildings - hotels, motels
- medical institutions - hospitals, sanatoriums, sanitariums
- Catering buildings - bars, cafes, restaurants
- urban areas - squares, streets, parks, highways
- sound isolation in industrial installations - ventilation tunnels, piping, electricity generators and other noise sources.
Full design documentation preperation
- Explanatory notes
- work drawings(plans)
- technical specifications